Friday, September 25, 2009

My Resume



My rationale won't upload for some reason..but I am going to try again in the lab soon. Worst comes to worst, I will just copy and paste it onto here. Also, the font looks a lot smaller than it is on paper I promise...Enjoy!

Christine Bae
project: Wordmark & Resume
09-22-09

visual message: Through the design of my resume, I wanted to present my information in a very straight-forward manner. At the same time, I wanted to show elegance and grace. The wordmark I created is simple yet has a flair to it. I wanted it to reflect who I was as a person, one who likes to keep it simple yet isn't plain and boring. The wordmark is in script; typing my name in script allowed me to write out my name in lower case letters, very easy-going and casual, yet it still keep it from looking too plain. I want my prospective employers to see through my resume that I am flexible and would be suitable at any job position or any enviroment.

audience: The prospective employers to whom I would send this resume include entertainment-oriented Public Relations firms. This resume could also be sent to employers in the Television, Radio, Film market or the music industry field.

Wordmark:
Edwardian Script ITC Regular 55/66, metrics kerning, tracking after "h" -80, after "n" -20, after e -10
“S” in Wordmark- Edwardian Script ITC Regular 48/57.6
“d” in Wordmark- Edwardian Script ITC Regular 100/142, tracking -120
period in Wordmark- Edwardian Script ITC Regular 72/142, metrics kerning -130
“b” in Wordmark- Edwardian Script ITC Regular 55/66
“a” in Wordmark- Edwardian Script ITC Regular 55/66, tracking -50

Address &Email:
Georgia Regular 9.5/11.4
Section Headers: Edwardian Script ITC Regular 24/28.8
“skills”: Edwardian Script ITC Regular 24/28.8, tracking 80
“education”: Edwardian Script ITC Regular 24/28.8, metrics kerning, tracking 40, after “u” and "c" tracking 30, after "t" tracking 0, after "i" tracking 10, after "o" tracking 0, after “n” tracking -50, after period tracking 40

Body text:
Titles-Georgia Bold 10/12, metrics kerning
descriptions-Georgia Regular 9/12
“CitrusTV”: Georgia Bold 10/12, tracking -100
“Photographer”: Georgia Regular 10/12, tracking -60 after "r"
“Member”: Georgia Regular 10/12, tracking -60 after "r"
“Center”: Georgia Bold 10/12, tracking -60 after "r"
“Korean School of N.J.,”: Georgia Bold 10/12, tracking -60 after period
“Syracuse University”: Georgia Bold 10/12, tracking -110 after "y" in "University"

Document grid:
Top Margin: 3p4
Bottom Margin: 6p1
Left Body Margin: 5p0
Right Body Margin: 5p0

No comments:

Post a Comment