Friday, December 11, 2009

Wrapping Up GRA217

Before I took this class, the word 'anxious' could not even begin to describe how I felt about the class. Due to an unfortunate incident back in my early days of childhood, I was told that I had no "art skills" and since then, I have come to accept my lack of creativity and all skills of that form.

I remembered the first time I saw Professor Hedges in his office, I told him that I wasn't the best artist in the world... or something along those lines. I also recall Hedges telling us during class that if we think we're not creative enough for this class, he will prove us wrong.

Well, after three long months of GRA217, I am glad to say that Hedges is right. I may not have aced all the projects in this class but I have learned the skills needed to come up with things that I didn't even think I was capable of producing. It's been a tough ride (especially with almost all my weekends spent in lab) but the whole journey was worth it.

So, I just want to take this opportunity to thank Professor Hedges and Chloe, our lovely TA, for their willingness to help and for believing in each and every one of us! THANK YOU! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment